Wes Keller: Your Experienced Voice
Strong, steady advocate for District 10 roads, jobs, and families.
Happily married to Gayle for 44 years; and we have 3 children & 7 grandchildren
Long-time member of Wasilla Bible Church (1999 - present)
Long-time Valley resident (June 1998 - present)
Proud holder of lifetime Alaska Hunting and Fishing license
Lifetime member of NRA and Susitna Shooting Range
Political & Government Positions:
• 2012-present: House JUD: Chair; House STA: Vice-Chair; House HSS: Vice-Chair
• July 2007-present: Alaska State Representative for Mat-Su
• Current Chair, Citizens Advisory Commisson on Federal Areas (CACFA)
• Ex-Officio in Commission of Alaska Health
• January 1999-July 2007: Legislative Executive Assistant for Senator Dyson
• Endorsed by NFIB
1964: Central High School - Superior, Wisconsin.
1986: University of Wisconsin, Superior - B.S. in Broad Field Science Major, minors in Math and Physics.
1987: Alaska secondary teacher certification.
1971: USAF Pilot training - Del Rio, Texas.
1971-1975: Alaska Air National Guard Officer and C-123J pilot
Business and Professional:
1992-1999: Licensed and bonded residential building contractor. A sole proprietor family business building custom homes, as well as performing remodeling and maintenance contracts.
1991-1992: Oilfield hand for Schlumberger Oilfield Services performing well-head maintenance and heavy equipment operation.
1987-1990: Training center administrator for the Alaska Teamsters Training Center at Ship Creek.